If you have enjoyed Marketing 101 or are already well into your own marketing, then this is the next logical step. In this workshop we move on from the basics to the more advanced areas of marketing that can really help you nail those dream clients.
We Will Cover;
- Advanced website design – how to pitch your website for the level of client you want to obtain and the fees you want to command
- When to start investing cash money into marketing as well as your time
- How to portray yourself online as a professional photographer and what red flags to avoid
- How to target specific dream clients
- How to build blog posts for SEO in order to attract your ideal clients
- How to use social media including paid promotions and how to utilise them for growth and to gain sales or clients and when to spend money
- How to get noticed by art buyers and creative directors
- Using Bikini lists or mail chimp to target getting key jobs and specific clients
- How to build a portfolio that will sell in 2022 and make sure that your work attracts the right clients and puts off the wrong ones
- Detailed approach of courting a client online
- How to market on set
- How to market at point of delivery
- End to end video demonstrating how I identify a dream client, plan an approach, execute the approach and deliver to that client. Including the more than probably rejection the first time and how to get ready for round two. There are no overnight successes in photography.
The workshop will be delivered no later than one week before the live call and we MIGHT even be able to have a small number of people in the studio. but this will all be Covid dependent.
There will then be a live Q&A as usual via zoom for the first 100 people who get the discounted price. After this the price will match my other workshops available. The Q&A is 27th Feb 2pmUK time. If you cannot attend you can submit questions in advance as the call is recorded for everyone.